For the sauce;
1oz Butter, 1oz plain flour, 250ml milk, cheddar cheese and seasonings.
Fusili pasta, breadcrumbs and even more cheese.
1. Boil the pasta and put the grill onto high. Then melt the butter over a medium heat.
2. Add the flour, it will form a weird looking paste but don't worry it's meant to! Keep over the hob and stir for a 3-4 minutes.
3. Take off the heat and gradually add the milk. The mixture will form a creamy sauce. You can go from here and use this basic sauce as a white sauce if you'd like.
4. Add the grated cheese and season. I added some mozzarella to make it more luxurious but the cheddar is good on its own as well.
5. Mix the pasta with the sauce and spoon into a heat proof dish. Sprinkle generously with cheese and breadcrumbs. Place under the grill for five minutes or until the top is crunchy.
6. Enjoy your delicious macaroni with vegetables or garlic bread.